As Trading Manager, you will be responsible for everything Shopfloor related, including The Entertainment and Technology departments and the Price Integrity function. In a store without an Apparel Manager you will also be responsible for Apparel, Footwear including Jewellery.
Reporting to the Store Manager, In this role you will:
- Maintain Merchandising and Trading standards and deliver the Managers Trading Plan.
- oversee the implementation and maintenance of planograms and
- ensure Pricing Integrity and availability meets expectations.
- Lead, coach, recruit and motivate the team to success.
We value each other and we consider team working to be an essential way of working. We achieve things as a team and therefore need an ambitious candidate who was looking to start their career with The Warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Self-Driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have the ability to interpret and execute plans.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident leader with proven experience.
Our passion for making the desirable affordable for customers and for treating the community and environment with care and respect make us unique as a company. If this fits with your values and you are excited about retail, then we would love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary as well as amazing benefits and career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers!
If you tick the above boxes, love working with people and enjoy the challenge of a dynamic workplace where every day brings fresh challenges, it is the time to take the next step in your retail management career with NZ's largest GM retailer, so apply now!