Class 5 Driver - Napier
At Hall's, we are looking for a Class 5 Truck Driver to join our Napier based team, who can be the friendly face of our business and deliver chilled or frozen freight along with outstanding service for our customers, and their customers.
This role is ideal for an experienced class 5 driver with the right attitude and experience wanting to join a team proud to represent some of New Zealand's biggest names in food.
What would you be doing?
- Working as part of a team to ensure goods get out on time and in full
- Loading and unloading using forklifts, pallet jacks, trolleys etc.
- Checking temperature settings at loading and monitoring during transport
- Collaborating with depot teams to plan and execute load configurations that minimise disruption to our customers
- Ensuring accuracy of documentation that goes along with our deliveries
- Completing daily vehicle checks and maintaining vehicles to a high standard
This is an important frontline role because you represent Hall's with every single customer you meet. We are after someone who is self-motivated with a positive attitude and the level of physical fitness required for this kind of role.
Skills & Experience required:
- Full and clean Class 5 licence with a minimum of 3 years' experience
- Previous Road Ranger experience
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good geographical knowledge of Hawkes Bay and lower North Island
- Reliability and flexibility
- A clean and tidy appearance
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well- established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
If you think you have what we're after apply now: Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz