AFFCO Manawatu are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Beef Boning Supervisor to join our night shift team at our modern meat processing plant located in Feilding.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the primary objective of the role is to manage your team and the department to meet company, customer and regulatory standards whilst maximising profitability and efficiency.
You will be proactive and organised with a "hands on" approach to inspire your team.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Consistent monitoring of processing quality to ensure high standards at all times
- Solid knowledge of meat processing techniques to assist other staff and create benchmarks
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are strictly adhered to and processes followed under HACCP
- Training, developing and mentoring staff
- Continuously improving standards and profitability
- Recording and processing documentation/departmental administration in an accurate and timely manner
- Management/supervision of all staff within the department
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Previous experience in a meat processing environment, or supervisory / leadership experience is preferred. Experience in a beef boning room would also be an advantage, however not a required.
If you are looking to for your next challenge and want to join a successful, growing organisation then apply now!