Call & WhatsApp to Ms.Akansha -+91-9311380077
1. Clinical Chart Review for medical documentation to support compliance and coding requirements
2. Working with specialists and super-specialists to create structured clinical notes.
3. Conduct comprehensive research on medical conditions / patient notes to create a knowledge base
4. Listen and comprehend recorded patient physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical condition and document clinical history, examination findings & plan of action.
5. Create highly structured clinical notes, summarize findings and insights- with sections such as history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, assessment details, treatment plan etc.
6. Populate the summarized data from patient's electronic health record.(EHR).
7. Maintain clinical note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences.
8. Review edits made by the provider before approving the clinical note and work collaboratively with training and quality to improve the provider experience.
9. Share best practices and help create a knowledge repository to capture tacit knowledge.