Overview of your role
As the Content Producer your role is to create content for TV, radio and social/online channels for both Saatchi & Saatchi. Your responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing talent on set and maintain all data wrangling.
To be successful as a Content Creator you must be able to understand client briefs and work with the creatives to produce the desired product. You should be up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable. You will be required to, at your best ability, deliver any content on time, on brief and to budget.
Content Creator responsibilities:
- Take a brief with the Producer and Creatives.
- Plan the shoot with the Creative team and the Producer.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ordering and testing lighting and camera equipment.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Post production and editing skills of video and videography.
- Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of videography and editing with Adobe CC software. This includes planning, filming and editing and processing footage
- Basic post-production (audio/visual) skills are needed, but not a requirement for all projects.
- Excellent file and time management are a priority along with ability to work with/create open file formats during post-production for transfer between external/internal vendors as well as knowledge of output formats and deliverables (broadcast, OnDemand and digital).
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic motion graphics capabilities desirable
- An ability to multitask several creative projects and flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Strong communications skills - you love to grow relationships and work as a team
- Great time management skills - you can be relied upon to deliver on time and to budget.
Our offer to you
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme.
Please attach a Reel or portfolio to your application.
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.