We have multiple opportunities available at our North Island Distribution Centre based in Wiri for enthusiastic, hard-working, committed people. We are looking for a reliable, hardworking team player, someone who is happy to get “stuck in” and see a job through from start to finish.
Shift is: Monday - Friday 7:30am through to 4:00pm.
Please note there may be opportunities to increase hours as per business needs.
We are looking for people who can start at short notice and who can work through the holiday period.
This busy role will offer you a variety of tasks, including:
- Manual Handling
- Basic computer skills
- Picking and Sorting, ensuring stock is ready for dispatch in a fast and efficient manner
- Problem solving
- Counting and stock management; notifying team leaders of all discrepancies, quality control checks of stock, and stock taking when required
In our spectacular distribution centre, you will be working alongside a team that is dedicated to getting our products to our customers at the right time and in the right condition.
- Problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Distribution/Warehouse experience is desirable but not essential
This physically demanding role requires someone with a good degree of strength, that can keep up with our fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer, a fun, supportive team culture within a business that cares about and recognizes individuals. We also offer on-site training and support.
If you are ready to join a great team and feel like you tick all the boxes above, we would love to hear from you! Apply Today!
Please keep an eye out for an assessment link that will be emailed to you from Weirdly, after you’ve submitted your application (make sure you check your junk folder too).
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we will only be proceeding with applications that have completed the assessment. We will be in touch regardless of whether you are successful or not