Who we are
At KiwiPlates we believe that having an aligned set of values is the key to our success. We value forward thinkers who are excited to improve the experience for our customers. We know that when we work together we work better so we encourage collaboration, idea sharing and open feedback. Our energy empathy and enthusiasm creates a fun workplace that allows us to come to work smiling. Saving the best for last, at KiwiPlates we strongly value the celebration of success whether it be big or small wins. No achievement will go unrecognised!
What’s on offer
- Work from Home Options
- Flexible Working (Mon-Fri)
- Car Park
- Health Insurance
- Free Coffee
- Fruit Bowl
- Monthly team lunches
- Day off for your birthday
What will I be doing?
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Selling a product that Kiwi's love
- Responding to live customer service and sales enquires over the phone and online
- Collaborating with team members and most importantly, having fun!
What are we looking for?
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills, with a passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Have experience in a customer service/sales environment, ideally in a call centre or phone based role (with a minimum of 1-2 years experience)
- Be a great communicator and problem solver
- The ability to multi-task, work on your own and as part of a team.
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.