Our service desk prides itself on delivering first class technical support to over 14,000 team members throughout New Zealand across The Warehouse Group including The Warehouse, Noel Leeming Group, Warehouse Stationery and Torpedo7. We currently have an opportunity for confident, outgoing customer focused Support Analyst to join our team. A customer focused attitude and a passion for technology is key for this role, as you will need to communicate easily to both technology proficient and technology challenged customers.
You'll bring the following attributes:
- At least 12 months' experience in a L1/L2 technical support role (service desk, helpdesk, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and confident phone manner
- You have a positive attitude, are highly motivated, maintain high energy levels, drive and enthusiasm towards achieving the company's and your personal goals and objectives
- Ability to think outside the box
- Our Service Desk hours are 7am to 7pm Monday to Sunday, so you'll need to have a flexible attitude and happy to work on a 7-day roster.
In return, you'll get:
- A dynamic, fun and social team of technical support gurus who love what they do
- An awesome North Shore location with free parking
- An on-site café with awesome views across the Waitemata Harbour
- Team member discounts across all our brands
- Excellent career development opportunities
Benefits of working for us:
You'll get to see the huge impact that you have on New Zealanders - did you know that 98% of New Zealanders shop at The Warehouse? We're not only an iconic kiwi brand, we’re also a core part of the community with a fantastic reputation as an employer who really looks after their team!
We love technology and being able to provide awesome experiences for our customers through the beauty of technology.
We've got an awesome North Shore location with views across the Waitemata Harbour, plenty of parking and an onsite café.
If you’re keen to join the team who are changing the future of retail in New Zealand, apply now!