We are looking for Sample Preparation Assistant to fill a fulltime role in our Ngakawau sample preparation facility. The primary responsibility is the receipt and sorting of coal samples, followed by the crushing and pulverising of these samples, utilising our sample preparation equipment. The role involves general manual handling, and light to medium lifting.
For success this role requires a high level of energy, as well as superior attention to detail. You need to be prepared to be flexible around working hours and tasks as the job will involve rostered days and nights, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with others in a team environment.
If you have the below qualities we are interested to hear from you:
- Proven ability to manage time and work under pressure in a busy environment
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain accurate records
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Established talent to work with others in a team environment
- A current forklift license would be an advantage