Technical Platform Manager
AMI Insurance
Christchurch, NZ
6d ago

Key Responsibilities :

  • Support the development and execution of the platform application strategy ensuring alignment to the enterprise strategy and Technical roadmaps
  • Proactively manage demand and capacity across platforms to deliver on prioritised and approved demand, whilst reducing key person dependencies
  • Govern and ensure high availability and reliability of the platforms as per the agreed service levels
  • Be the first port of call for stakeholders and other teams in regard to the operational or change activities for the platforms
  • 60% of your time will be spent on operations and change for the platforms, the other 40% will be spent leading your team and focusing on the people management of your team
  • Demonstrate the IAG purpose and live the IAG Spirit of Closer, Braver and Faster
  • Ensure a workplace of safety and wellbeing for our people
  • Skills & Experience

  • Technical Leadership and Partner / Vendor Management skills
  • Experience working with Partners and Suppliers
  • Experience running technical platforms
  • Experience leading lean technical teams
  • People leadership including talent development
  • Leadership experience in application development and operations
  • Workforce planning, budgeting and forecasting
  • Technology strategy development and execution
  • Report this job

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form