AFFCO Wairoa is seeking an experienced and motivated maintenance fitter. This position will join the existing trade’s team to help ensure that plant assets are managed and maintained in a way that enhances the company’s short and long term objectives. This role is an integral part of our operation and we require someone with a positive, can-do attitude and someone who works extremely well within a team.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following key requirements for the role:
- Be a real team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work on a rotating shift structure and be available for call-outs including some weekends
- A proactive attitude to make sure that production departments experience minimal down time due to engineering/maintenance requirements
- Strong organisational skills which complement the need to manage a variety of priorities and demands
- Appropriate qualifications and/or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To ensure a safe workplace, AFFCO conducts pre-employment medical checks and drug screening. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you believe you are the exciting candidate we are looking for to join us at our plant and possess the motivation and drive to add value to the existing trades team, then please apply today!