Operating at a regional level
Nationwide essential service organisation
Takinini/Auckland based, free parking with flexible work options
An exciting opportunity to join a leading transport company
We're passionate about our role in delivering the finest of Kiwi food, and it's our people in depots and out on the road every day who work vigilantly to ensure the safety and freshness of the product we store or deliver. Our people drive our business, literally!
This is a busy role interacting with managers, the wider customer support team (your peers), customers, drivers, dispatch and the wider Halls team so your ability to communicate and collaborate goes without saying. People are often stopping by your desk to ask questions and emails come from all directions so the ability to multitask and prioritise will ensure you stay ahead of the game.
Whilst we are not on the road, your team's energy and focus is on customer support and ensuring the smooth running of all operational administrative tasks. To achieve this you will bring with you excellent team-building expertise and coach for success.
You will also work with your peers nationwide to drive better processes, develop talent to build capability and identify successors, build a culture of achievement and performance through clarity of goals.
To be successful you'll be bringing the following to the team:
- Transport knowledge and experience is preferred
- Best practice knowledge and experience (including systems and tools)
- A solution-focused and practical approach with a good dose of resilience.
- Customer focus and skilled in building relationships and engaging stakeholders
- Proven experience and ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- A strong administrative and reporting background
- Auditing and compliance experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!