Sales Specialist Material Handling
Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, forestry, material handling and environmental equipment.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical and life Insurance benefits
- World class brands
- Supportive team culture
About your new company:
Originally established in Christchurch as Andrews & Beaven in 1878, AB Equipment now brings New Zealand world-class Material Handling, Construction and Forestry Equipment brands including Toyota, BT, Tigercat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Bobcat, Sakai, Manitou, Vermeer & more. Our customer-centric teams provide 24/7 industry leading sales & support for these world class brands. With a solid network of 18 branches right across NZ, we deliver sales, service & parts for all our new, used & rental machinery.
About your new role:
An opportunity has just opened for a sales champion to join our Wellington, promoting our full range of Material Handling products to businesses across these Regions. The person we are looking for has a proven background of capital equipment sales and is ready to turn all that experience and skill into huge earning potential. It would be advantageous for the applicant to have experience and expertise in the application of construction equipment.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to promote our business to new clients while maintaining our existing customer base
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Selling of our Material Handling products and understanding of best practice application of these products.
- Mechanically minded
- Strong administration & computer skills.
- Be a team player
- Be flexible as some travel will be required
- Drives a high-performance safety culture
If you have the skills and attitude to deliver the best and the drive to join an iconic New Zealand Business in a key role, APPLY NOW. For further information on the role, contact Chris Groves: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ.
Applications close: XX