About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations and helping them build great outfits
- Analyse selling information and taking responsibility for the visual direction of the store
- Installing window displays
- Creating amazing outfits and styling mannequins
- Merchandising new stock and rotating the existing collection to keep the store looking fresh and exciting
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Provide the visual direction to all store staff and management
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train others
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
To work as a visual merchandiser, you should have some previous experience plus the qualities below.
- Experience as a visual merchandiser
- Good English Language skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors
- Good commercial abilities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some benefits including;
- 25% staff discount
- Seasonal clothing allowance up to NZ$960
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 7 personal days
Over the last 14 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.