- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and lead management system.
- Weekly reporting on Top 10 prospect list and sales pipeline.
- Monthly forecasting.
- Developing and delivering sales presentations to existing and new clients.
- Identifying tenders and submitting tenders.
- Working closely with SGS International Tender response team.
- Resolving key client issues and complaints.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Assist with negotiating contracts with clients and establishing a timeline of performance.
- Relevant tertiary qualification from a recognized tertiary institute in business management, technical management, operations, and/or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years operational experience in commercial setting.
- Strong customer relationship management and leadership skills
Confident and engaging personality, personally motivated and comfortable working within a diverse and team environment.
Business and profit minded with related technical know-how.
Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
Competitive and profit-driven; re-invents competitive advantage.
Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels both internally and externally.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.