We are looking for a driven, organised, dynamic and personable team player who has great attention to detail and fantastic communications skills. You are hands-on, with strong experience designing and building solutions for diverse requirements across web and data.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
What you will do
- Develop web, api and application solutions to meet client specifications
- Apply a full knowledge of technical and functional design requirements
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Work on projects to meet functional specification/briefing documents
- Estimate development effort from the technical specifications with a high degree of accuracy
- Development of web applications and systems
- Fix any defects found during internal testing and reported to internal stakeholders
- Management of stakeholders – internal relationships, clients, suppliers.
Our offer to you
- A collaborative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme.
- You are a developer who likes to get stuck in
- Your focus has been on full stack developing including .NET stack; ASP.NET MVC, C#, MSSQL Server, and Entity Framework
- You have experience with Umbraco CMS
- You will implement Unit Tests as best practise and ideally follow an Agile methodology (Kanban, Scrum)
- Your produce work of a high quality
- Minimum qualifications include a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.