In this role you will deliver and install whiteware products to our customers' homes. Often being the last point of contact with our valued customers, you will create a memorable customer experience all the while building a lasting relationship.
It involves engaging with the customer to determine the best way to bring the product into the home, unpacking and installing the product and removal of old appliances and packaging if requested.
You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional.You thrive on teamwork, and morale is a big priority of yours because you love it when the team is humming.
Weekend work will be required
Ideally you will have:
- A Full, clean NZ Drivers License
- A high standard of driving ability and courtesy
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- To be capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Warehousing experience would be beneficial – not essential
It is our belief that it's important to reward and recognise our team for their success. You will get awesome team member discounts and access to leading learning & development programs. Not forgetting the chance to be surrounded by the latest and greatest technology!