Refresh Renovations is New Zealand's largest and fastest growing home renovation specialist who are dedicated to delivering quality renovations with a great customer experience. With projects ranging from $50,000 to $600,000, they listen carefully to their customers' requirements to find out the right solution to suit their specific needs.
Due to exciting growth, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team based in the Franklin Region. You will have 2 support staff to assist you with pricing alongside collaborating with a lead project coordinator, to continue to drive the business to the next level and maintain Refresh Reno's reputable service.
As the Project manager you will be responsible for coordinating staff, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that renovation projects are delivered on time and within a budget. You will also be co-ordinating with the Renovation Consultants to provide information to help convert enquiries into successful renovation projects!
You will be managing 6-10 projects at any one time, so you must be an excellent multitasker with strong self-management skills. To be successful in this role you will have experience in a similar role and come from a project management background/industry.
You will also:
- Be a forward thinker and able to work under pressure
- Have strong knowledge of the renovation construction industry
- Be confident in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Have knowledge of NZ Health & Safety legislation and trade parlance
- Be positive, approachable and an effective communicator
- Be organised and enjoy working one-on-one with clients
- Have a high degree of accuracy in paperwork & basic to intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency
- Have knowledge of the NZ Building Code
- Have a desire to learn, grow and support a team
Refresh Renovations are looking for a leader that can motivate, set and demonstrate high standards to their team, which is reflected in their work and customer relations. You will have great time management skills, taking things in your stride and proving your capability of handling a fast paced, demanding (but very rewarding) industry.
If you have a passion for construction and renovating and want to work for a company that brings a new standard of design and service, then apply online now! Or for a confidential chat, call People Passion on 0800 HR FOR U.