To interpret detail from design and workshop drawings
involving steel procurement, fabrication, welding, checking etc of fabricated
assemblies, cleaning and defining specific areas for metal protection process at
works or designated job site.
2) Competent in the use of Precision Laser devices such as
PLS1 and PLS2 for the marking of set outs prior to fabrication of Complex
Structural Sub assemblies.
3) Must be able to work to a high degree of accuracy on a
wide range of fabrication types.
4) Must be competent in Complex Pipe Fabrication and able to
work to extremely tight tolerances on Architectural Type heavy pipe
5) Must be competent in the handling of large irregular
shaped assemblies and subsequent loading onto trucks.
6) Must be able to interpret Weld Procedures for a wide range
of Joint types and must be able to prepare the surfaces of the weld joint
7) When required, must be able to Site Install or Site Alter
Fabricated Assemblies, i.e. Structural Steel Metalwork, Plate
8) Must be able to work efficiently with minimal
9) Must have a good theoretical and practical knowledge of
welding, cutting, gouging, marking out, job planning to obtain maximum
10) Must be able to operate crane age and materials handling
equipment or designated machines safely after familiarisation, keep job area
clean and safe.
11) The management may require additional tasks to be under
12) You are responsible to Workshop Management or suitable
qualified person / s.
13) Hand tools to be your supply complete with lockable
14) A minimum of 3 years experience in all of the above areas
If this sounds like you, get in touch today and send us your CV.