The Pukekohe Golf Club is the 'hidden golf jewel of Auckland". A rare and exciting opportunity has come available for an experienced and energetic Manager to join the Club. Our club offers a rewarding environment and a proactive supportive culture.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Club's administration functions which encompass a wide array of duties while also supporting the Club's Board members. Our ideal Manager will be a forward thinker with the initiative required to look after the overall running of the administration side of the Pukekohe Golf Club as well as other related executive-support tasks.
- Managing the Clubhouse staff including café, bar staff and cleaners
- Managing and enhancing our marketing approach in order to attract new members
- Prepare reports and present same to the monthly meetings of the governing board
- Oversee the processes of Accounts Payable/ Receivable and Payroll
- Identify, develop and propose streamlined procedures where necessary
- All other general administration duties as required to complete the role.
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with a diverse group of people
- Be able to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Well organised people person
- Strong attention to detail, reliability and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Health and Safety awareness, in line with the Health and Safety at Work Act
Ideally if you have come from a similar environment and or have previous business development, and strategic planning experience, then this would be a bonus. You do not need to be a golfer to apply for this role as it will work in conjunction with the governing board who are all very supportive and energetic golfers.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please apply today HERE or ring our HR Partner on 021 8777 20, we will be reviewing applications throughout the Christmas/New Year period.