We are searching for a passionate, talented individual to join our Supply Compliance team as an EDI Support Analyst. Your role will be pivotal in enabling and supporting the Supplier Compliance Manager achieve the strategic goal of trading electronically with all local suppliers. You will also help support the ongoing operations of the e-trade process between TWL and suppliers.
- Providing local suppliers with E – Trading support including on boarding and transitioning from our platforms to the new TWLS/WSL platform.
- Participating in regular project reviews with our service provider B2BE.
- Ensure all E – Trading issues are resolved in a timely manner with minimum disruption to operations.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders are communicated with in regards to E – Trading barriers and issues.
- Understanding of retailer/ supplier EDI Processes.
- Moderate technical understanding of EDI document maps and message formats
- Understanding of retail /wholesale ordering processes.
- Ability to liaise and work with senior and technical management
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Understanding of TWL EDI processes, ordering processes and TUI would be desirable.
So, if you're keen to apply your skills and gain further experience at New Zealand's leading retailer within New Zealand’s then let’s apply online today!