To be successful, you will need to be available throughout the holiday period and be flexible with hours and days of work.
You enjoy a fast paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of joining in to get tasks done. You’re someone who enjoys the retail environment and sparking conversations with customers.
These positions cover checkouts, shopfloor and apparel areas of the store. Shifts are across Monday to Sunday and will cover store opening hours.
- Have experience working in retail or at least have the right attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Display reliability and be able to work unsupervised
- Work closely and collaboratively with other team members
- Be tidy and presentable
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
- Adherence to company health and safety standards
Please keep an eye out for an assessment link that will be emailed to you after you’ve submitted your application (make sure you check your junk folder too). This will be sent from “Weirdly”. Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we will only be proceeding with applications that have completed the assessment. We will be in touch regardless of whether you are successful or not