Job Description :
1. Prepares classes according to syllabus;
2. Teaches A-level, AP and IFY syllabus
3. Selects and uses a range of different learning resources and equipment;
4. Prepares students for A-level examinations and IFY examinations, including invigilation work;
5. Participates in departmental meetings, parents' meetings and training events arranged by school;
1. Bachelor / Master degree in required subject or relevant qualification, postgraduate degree;
2. Speaks English as an idiomatic level;
3. Excellent communication skills and team interaction skills;
4. Teachers with A-level, AP or IFY teaching experience are preferred;
1.The initial contract will be for one or two year(s).
2. There is a very competitive salary package, including accommodation, paid holiday leave, medical insurance, accident insurance, visa assistance, relocation allowance, repatriation allowance and return flights between the home country and the city of the school’s location.
Skills : Teaching