By putting the customer first we succeed in being one of the best retailers in New Zealand; it's our positive, friendly, helpful Team Members that keep our customers coming back!
We currently have multiple permanent vacancies as listed below.
As a Team Member you will enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
In this role you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive fast service at the checkout and that they feel valued. You'll like working in a fast paced environment and getting the job done without compromising service standards.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday 4pm - 8.30pm
For this role it would be great if you had a special interest in clothing and footwear, have an eye for detail and know style when you see it!
- Monday 3.30pm - 8pm, Tuesday 5pm - 8pm, Wednesday 4pm - 8pm & Sunday 12:30pm - 8pm
This position mans the jewellery counter by assisting our customers with their inquiries and purchases. You will also process returns, exchanges, refunds and transfers, as well as support Loss Prevention with security assistance and help support and supervise the Checkout area as required.
- Tuesday, Wednesday 10am - 6.30pm & Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
For this role we are looking for someone with an interest in entertainment technology to be able to provide customers with support on their inquiries and purchases.
- Friday & Saturday 4pm - 8.30pm
For this role we need someone who has very strong attention to detail.
Monday 7:30am - 3pm & Sunday 7:30am - 10:30am
Ideally you will have:
- Some experience in retail, hospitality or a customer facing role - preferable but not essential
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- The ability to undertake some heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
- Understand the importance of health and safety
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.