Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom Centre was established in 1973. We remain privately owned and operated with more than 40 years of experience. Our growth has been the result of excellent products backed by outstanding service and commitment to our customers and our people.
Do you want to come and be part of our journey? A rare and exciting opportunity is available to lead our Inwards Goods/Despatch at our Albany Branch. We are on the hunt for an experienced and organised Leader who comes with knowledge and experience in warehousing.
This is a hands-on role, you will be working closely with team, suppliers, other branches and our community. We are all about people, you need to also be able to:
- Enjoy getting stuck in and can lead by example
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure by going the extra mile
- Team player who enjoys contributing and getting results
- Can deliver outstanding customer service, exceeding customer and team expectations
- At least 3-5 years in a warehouse leadership, coaching and mentoring role
- Health and Safety focused
- Most importantly a great sense of humour to work with our fantastic team at Albany
There are many benefits when you join the Chesters crew, this also includes an attractive remuneration package, benefits including Southern Cross medical insurance and getting paid weekly. Hours of work 7am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays.
We enjoy building long term relationships with our customers, suppliers and staff and we want an individual who this comes naturally to. Come and be part of the Chesters Plumbing and Bathroom team.