To be successful, you will need to be available throughout the holiday period and available to work variable hours between 5:00pm and 6:30am
You will ensure all stock is on the shelves and product ready to sell. You will be focused, resilient, able to follow and execute plans, have great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail. You will be excited about building a career in retail, love the products we sell and want to share your enthusiasm with your team members and customers alike.
- Have experience working in retail or at least have the right attitude
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Display reliability and be able to work unsupervised
- Work closely and collaboratively with other team members
- Ensuring your process is cohesive and all timelines are met
- Processing recycling and other waste correctly
- Use equipment in adherence to company health and safety standards
- Be tidy and presentable
Please keep an eye out for an assessment link that will be emailed to you after you’ve submitted your application (make sure you check your junk folder too).
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we will only be proceeding with applications that have completed the assessment. We will be in touch regardless of whether you are successful or not