We have a great opportunity for a professional Receptionist to join our reputable and local Chartered Accountancy Firm in Pukekohe, on a 1-year contract, working approximately 30 hours per week Monday to Friday.
We consider the role of Receptionist to be integral to our business. You will be the first point of contact, welcoming and assisting all our clients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner. You will have a natural desire to build relationships, provide excellent customer service and can remain calm under pressure.
With many applicants wanting to miss the Auckland motorway traffic, we know there will be tough competition for this local role. To be successful it is essential you have the following skills and attributes:
- People person greeting customers with a smile and enthusiasm
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Excellent communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues over a range of levels
- Outstanding administration and organisational skills
- Supportive team player - with no job too big or too small
- Intermediate IT skills including a general knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and show initiative
- Professional attitude and presentation
Come and join of our friendly, forward-thinking and supportive team - who also enjoy giving back to our community and having a bit of fun.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for we'd love to see your CV and cover letter via our online application. In your cover letter please advise whether you are applying for the full time or part time position.
To apply via our HR Partner,