Store Person/Reach Driver
- Afternoon shift
- Working in a chilled environment (Freezer)
- Christchurch based
Our Christchurch depot is currently looking for two experienced store people with the right attitude and experience to join their team. These positions will be primarily freezer based and Reach truck experience is essential, as well as attention to detail and working to strict time deadlines.
Afternoon Shift: Monday - Friday 1.30pm - 10pm, rostered Sunday 7am - 2pm
We're looking for someone who can:
- Working in a freezer environment
- Load and unload cargo and trucks, using pallet jacks, trolleys, etc.
- Clean and maintain warehouse and equipment
- Heavy lifting (up to 20KG)
- Operate a Reach Forklift in a safe manner
To be successful in this position you will need to be a team player ready to join a hardworking team and have previous warehousing experience, preferably within the food distribution field.
What Halls can offer you!
- Good hourly rates
- Career stability and the opportunity to develop within a growing company!
- The opportunity to work with a talented supportive team
- A safety focused environment - all appropriate PPE is provided
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a leader in refrigerated transport and logistics, well- established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service. Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to 'deliver the goods'.
If you think you have what we're after apply now: Hall's Group the home of cool jobs. .halls.co.nz
We are an essential service and continue operating throughout all Alert Levels. To protect you, our people and our customers, you will be required to provide evidence that you have had your COVID vaccinations.