Job Description :
Would you like to join us to teach while learning a new language and culture?
Join us for fantastic career development opportunities both here in Urumqi and as part of the world's largest private language school.
About our city :
Urumqi is situated in the very heart of Asia, in Xinjiang province, China. Urumqi is the capital of Xinjiang and is the cultural, transportation, economic and political center of this province.
It is home to multiple Chinese ethnic groups (Han, Uighur, Hui, Xibe, Kazakh, Tajik, Mongol etc.) , which gives our teachers the chance to experience living in a multi-
cultural city, where China meets Central Asia. Our four schools are the perfect place to experience both teaching and living in the cultural melting pot of China's far west.
About our school :
EF Urumqi opened in 2001 and has fast become the most progressive language training provider. Our four schools are the perfect place to experience both teaching and living.
The students’ are aged 3-15 years and are very keen to learn from their Foreign Teacher.
What we are looking for :
We are looking for dedicated and dynamic teachers, who want to work with young learners and teens in our modern and well equipped language schools.
We strongly believe in professional development and training, so if you aren’t an experienced teacher we can help you make the transition into a new career! Conversely, if you are an experienced teacher and you are looking for a new challenge, our schools grow larger year in year out and we are always looking for new talent to join us in making Urumqi a great English language learning city.
Teachers’ Main responsibilities :
Speaks English with a good accent and at an idiomatic level
Monthly gross salary values from 12,000 to 14,000RMB, which includes the following :
1) Basic Salary
2) Quarterly Performance Bonus 1,800RMB
3) Annual Flight allowance of 9,000RMB
4) Contract-renewal Bonus of 7,000RMB
5) Referral bonus of 8,000RMB
6) 10 days paid annual leave, plus 11 days paid national holidays, 1 day paid Christmas holiday, and 4 days paid Xinjiang local holidays.
7) Free shared apartment
8) A 12-month contract with the option to renew for a longer term
9) Sponsored legal Z work visa
10) Work visa and residence permits provided
11) The work visa process and accommodation are taken care of by the school, making the transition from life in your home country, as easy as possible.
12) Free Health insurance
13) Free medical examination
14) Ongoing professional training and support (TKT / TEFL)
15) Career development opportunities
16) Varied and colorful extracurricular activities and events
17) Airport pick-up upon arrival
Body Language, Communicative Skills, Creative, Critical Thinking, Cross-cultural Communication Skills, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, Experience Working with Children, Flexible approach to work, Language Teaching, Outgoing Personality, Patience, Teaching English as a Foreign Language