The role is hands-on, varied and active. From transferring stock, to meeting standards for replenishment and security tagging, you'll be busy and responsible for everyday stock operations. In a fast-paced environment, smooth back of house operation is vital to ensure the product is always the priority. You'll be actively managing and controlling the stock, be meticulous in your reporting of current stock and stay ahead in your knowledge of new products. You will also be taking charge of Click and Collects, collecting and packaging products for customers.
This is a permanent, part time position.
Ideally you will have:
- Exemplary organisation skills
- Experience in a retail or logistic environment
- Ability to communicate confidently at every level
- Excellent problem solving skills
- No problem taking full responsibility and ownership for daily tasks.
- An interest in expanding your knowledge of our stock and take pride in handling it to a very high standard
- The ability to build relationships with brand specialists and internal colleagues throughout the business
Our passionate people enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and amazing benefits. They also know that Torpedo7 is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow. We are also part of The Warehouse Group, meaning there is plenty of scope for career development and staff benefits that extend well beyond the traditional outdoors industry.