HR and Payroll Coordinator
Support Office (based in East Tamaki)
Join New Zealand's market leading business in Material Handling, Construction, Forestry & Environmental equipment.
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Culture of developing our people
- Supportive team environment
- Free Parking!
About your new role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR and Payroll Coordinator to join our HR team. We are looking for an agile HR generalist with a positive and customer-centric approach to help us drive the culture and success of our people. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing high quality HR administration (3 days per week) and Payroll support (2 days per week) to the ELF Group ("EL&F") combining AB Equipment Limited, Speirs Finance Group and Yoogo Fleet.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for processing weekly payroll for our waged staff 2 days per week and the remainder of the week you will be assisting our dynamic HR Team with the timely preparation and processing of employment contracts and alterations, general HR admin and recruitment duties, alongside various HR projects and initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years in an HR Administration/Coordinator role
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Payroll/Accounting experience
- Have a good understanding of HR processes, policy and employment legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Team player
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Attention to detail with excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Flexible multi-tasker with strong organisational skills
- Positive personality with a real "can do" attitude & exceptional customer-centric attitude/approach
Key responsibilities will be:
- Providing HR Administration & Recruitment support to leaders of the organisation
- Effective management of the weekly Payroll process & any allocated or requested support for monthly Payroll
- Ensuring compliance of employment legislation & maintaining accurate employee records
- Assisting with Company Orientation, Wellness Programme, Apprentice of the Year & other HR initiatives
- Complete, accurate and timely reports and financial information
- Supporting the team to deliver top notch customer service
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, and believe you have the skills and attributes listed above, take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team – apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro/jobs/
For more information on the role, contact Tracey Leybourne: Tracey.Leybourne@abequipment.co.nz
Applications close: XX