- Based in East Tamaki
- Tuesday to Saturday 7.00am-3.30pm
- Opportunities for career advancement
Join a brilliant team where you will ensure highly efficient, effective and well organised customer services and administrator service is maintained at all times for all customers.
What will you be doing?
- Complete documentation and administration tasks to meet MPI company and customer requirements
- Enter E-Cert documentation and comply with relevant compliance regulations and procedures
- Data capture, data processing, documentation completion and reporting as required
- Follow systems and procedures for accurate timely delivery of data and documentation
- Liaise with customers and ensure communication channels are appropriate
- Inwards and outwards documentation and administration
- Record management, supply ordering and audits
- Risk Management and H&S
- Any general administration tasks that may be required from time to time
- Assist in supporting Compliance
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in administrative support
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Self motivated, with a focus on accuracy and attention to details
- Time management and a focus on deadlines
- Knowledge of the cold storage industry
- Effective customer relationship management skills
- Knowledge and experience in Compliance and Audit
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people at all levels, and externally
- Focus on safety at all times
What we offer:
- Semi-autonomous role
- Good remuneration
- Stable employment; have security to build a future!
- On going training and support to complement your skills
- Opportunities to advance
- A safety focused environment
About Halls Group:
Hall's is a fast-growing transport company in refrigerated transport and logistics. We're well established across New Zealand, with a high profile and a focus on providing top customer service.
Our committed drivers and teams represent typical New Zealand values and work hard to service our customers and 'deliver the goods'.