Become one of the most impactful Executive & Wellness Coaches on the planet!
If you are currently or ever considered being an Executive, Performance, Life, or Wellness Coach. We want to talk!
TO APPLY SIMPLY FILL OUT THIS: F4S ASSESSMENT LINK (Note: We will NOT consider your application if this is not completed).
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is a HR award-winning, people analytics and world's first AI coaching platform. Our vision is to democratise self actualisation - making coaching accessible and available to everybody. Our mission is to empower individuals and teams to make their mark in the world.
You will join an exciting fast-paced technology company that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world.
We are looking to onboard, train and support the next generation of Executive, Leadership, Business, Wellness and Life coaches to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
You’ll be a valuable member and contributor in our global coaching and mentoring community focusing on coaching individuals, leaders, teams and organizations.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person who is willing to learn and become one of the of the most impactful coaches in the world
- A person with insatiable curiosity and unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
- A person has invested in their own personal development and is passionate about coaching and helping people and businesses to thrive.
- An Independent / self-starter
- A person who is a force for good and celebrate individual uniqueness
What you’ll do:
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing coaching team
- Implement the F4S coaching methodology with the best companies in the world (we will teach you!)
- Ability to adapt and iterate on your motion as you navigate this environment
Qualifications (any or all):
Previous Experience with coaching methodologies, such as:
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Coach Training Institute (CTI)
- Neuro‐semantics and Meta‐NLP
- Personal Trainers
- Yoga + Pilates Trainers
- Life Coaches
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including: Full-time, part-time, contract, internships.
How to get started?
Go to F4S.com and complete the F4S Questionnaire (10-20mins) to help us better understand your work-style motivations and how to take your coaching to the next level.
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR