Headquarters based in Auckland with another branch office in Christchurch NZ, we have an exciting opportunity available for an energetic and team orientated Hydraulic Service Technician, with a main responsibility of servicing, fault-finding and breakdown requests to join our Bosch Rexroth group in East Tamaki Branch, Auckland NZ.
- Carry out Fault finding, Installations, Regular and Preventative maintenance, and commissioning.
- Identfy and organise parts and materials required to complete jobs.
- Maintains and develops customer relationships by identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques to increase customer productivity.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records. Informs Service Manager when the job is ready to be invoiced.
- Explores sales possibilities with customers utilizing other departments such as Engineering and sales teams.
- Prepare service quotations and follows up the quotation with the customer. Ensures a job is opened in the system.
- Ensures all site documentation including inductions, licences and training is up to date.
- Be well presented at all times while representing Bosch Rexroth while undertaking external service work.
- Operates efficiently and effectively, ensures quality workmanship and observes the health, safety and environment regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed from time to time to meet Bosch Rexroth’s business and operational requirements.
- Hydraulic fitter trade or equivalent
- 5 years field service or hydraulic system experience
- Competent level of hydraulic knowledge
- High focus on Quality and attention to detail
- Dynamic performer and achiever
- Planning and organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Valid New Zealand Drivers license
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through the on-line application link.