Delivering the best in technology and appliances starts with service – and our Noel Leeming Passionate Experts are key to our success. The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the offering of support and advice, and delivering and installing purchases.
As an assistant manager, you will help develop a diverse team and promote a positive store environment. You are focused on retail excellence and understand what it takes to drive sales, maintain exceptional store standards – all while keeping our customers happy and loyal! You assist in leading the team to produce great results and you believe in working together to achieve success. We’re looking for someone who can step up and take responsibility with integrity!
You will ideally have:
- Some proven management or supervisory experience as well as retail experience to be able to run the store in the absence of the Store Manager
- Strong communication skills to effectively lead and engage the team members to interact with our customers and influence sales
- Confidence and ability to drive direct others
- The ability to assist in leading a sales culture through effective collaboration
- The skills to execute plans to drive performance and maximise profitability, and understanding shrinkage risks and stock take
- A real customer focus and the ability to confidently deal with any complaints
- A good understanding of providing a safe environment for our team and customers
There are many fantastic benefits that come with joining The Warehouse Group family. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level. Are you are ready for it?