You’re the one who makes it all happen. The stock is ready to sell and customers are excited because you’ve made our shelves look brilliant – brimming with the things people love and need.
You’re a focused and resilient team player, able to follow and execute plans, with great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
You’re keen to build a career in retail, love our products, and want to share your enthusiasm with our customers.
Are you ready to stock up for success?
This is a permanent, full time position, covering the following shift:
- Monday 8am - 5pm & Tuesday to Friday 7am - 4pm
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in retail
- Experience and Interest in stockroom coordination
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Capable of undertaking heavy lifting, climbing ladders and being on your feet for long periods of time
There are many benefits that come with working for the largest retailer in New Zealand, including lots of career and development opportunities. Who knows where you could end up. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! We'd love to hear from you.