You enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and you aren’t afraid of digging in hard to get things done. You’re someone who likes working and sparking conversations with customers, and ensuring their experience is exceptional means the world to you.
In this role you will have a key focus on preventing shrinkage by monitoring security cameras, following procedures around recovery and promoting a safe environment for both the team and customers.
Please note this is a permanent part-time position, covering the following shift:
- Saturday 5.00pm - 12.30am
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in retail
- Experience and Interest in loss prevention
- Able to cope under pressure
- Ability to think of your feet and problem solve
- Capable of being on your feet for long periods of time
We offer benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.