Our large footprint and strong community support, are just some of the things that makes The Warehouse the store of choice for over 90% of New Zealanders and we're really proud of that!
As Sales Support Manager, you will play a key role by leading and developing your team in all customer critical processes. You will be responsible for the "Front End", including Checkouts, Loss Prevention and Administration/Cashier. You will demonstrate great Leadership of the Teams in these areas.
We are looking for a role model for service excellence who has a proven track record of delivering high levels of performance through your people. You must be able to 'make things happen' and be able to land multiple projects through your team. You will have a desire to be the best you can be and be motivated enough to get others to feel the same. Coming from a trading background you will lead a sales and performance culture within every aspect of the store through effective reviewing and coaching.
Reporting to the Store Manager, In this role you will:
- Ensure Internal Audit standards are met and take the lead role in Worksafe administration.
- Deliver the Labour Objectives.
- Take the essential lead role in Personnel administration.
- Ensure efficient checkout and cash management processes are adhered to.
- Ensure effective loss prevention practices throughout the store.
- Lead, coach, recruit and motivate the team to success.
We value each other and we consider team working to be an essential way of working. We achieve things as a team and therefore need an ambitious candidate who was looking to start their career with The Warehouse.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Self-Driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Have the ability to interpret and execute plans.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident leader with proven experience.
- Have a good understanding of cash / checkout procedures and product services.
Our passion for making the desirable affordable for customers and for treating the community and environment with care and respect make us unique as a company. If this fits with your values and you are excited about retail, then we would love to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary as well as benefits like having your birthday day off and a team discount card for use across The Warehouse Group brands. We also have many career opportunities that come with working for one of New Zealand's largest General Merchandise retailers! We really do believe in retail as a career.
If you tick the above boxes, love working with people and enjoy the challenge of a dynamic workplace where every day brings fresh challenges then it is the time to take the next step in your retail management career! Apply now!