Project Controls Coordinator is responsible for supporting the daily operations of our project teams. The duties include coordinating administrative duties of various size contracts with specific attention to contract requirements, subconsultant coordination and invoice package support. This position performs basic-level accounting activities and interfaces with PMs on a regular basis. Ability to execute the Project Controls Assistant responsibilities is assumed. The successful candidate will be based in the Auckland office and will serve on projects within Australia and New Zealand.
- Supports basic project management duties such as scheduling meetings, meeting minutes, developing agendas, Power Point presentations, etc.
- Assist PM with the coordination of project deliverables such as weekly/Monthly project reports, including project financial setup regular project monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Assist with invoice preparation and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist entering data in financial management systems (Deltek Vision).
- Maintenance, control, and distribution of project documents to project team
- Assist Project Team in the preparation of key documentation for submission to clients
- Transmitting of all Design documents and keeping record of all incoming/outgoing documents.
- Maintain document control systems and folder structures, including document registers.
- QA checking of all documentation for correct numbering, revision control, status, format, title and legibility.
- Ensure controlled documents are transmitted in accordance with project specific procedures.
- Role can be located at project offices or company head office based on project requirements.
- 4+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills (fluent in English for both spoken and written).
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work and self-learn autonomously with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word, powerpoint).
- Experience using Vision, Project Wise or Aconex is advantageous
- New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
ABOUT MCMILLEN JACOBS ASSOCIATES
McMillen Jacobs Associates is a full-service engineering firm in the transportation, heavy civil underground, water resources and hydropower markets. We collaboratively advise, design, and deliver underground infrastructure projects from the planning stage through to construction phase; we specialize in technical advisory services, feasibility studies, tender design, detailed detail and construction engineering on-site.
Currently serving clients with over 450 staff members from 21 offices located in Australia, New Zealand and North America, our technical skills include: geotechnical, structural, civil, mechanical, and electrical engineering; tunnel and underground project engineering; hydraulics and hydrology. We also have leading professionals in design and construction support services for underground tunnels and stations, deep shafts, large-diameter wastewater and water tunnels and pipelines, heavy rail, light rail, hydropower and water conveyance design, as well as construction claims and dispute resolution.
We want our employees to make a career doing what they love to do. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and help our team members forge their own path within the company. We support their efforts to stay on the cutting edge of technology while fostering a great work-life balance. In addition to working hard, we also have fun. We socialize and celebrate achievements at holiday parties, and company outings.
For additional company information and to apply online, please visit our website at .mcmjac
No Recruiters, Please