Basic outline and scope of position)
Demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required responsibilities, as outlined below, and this understanding is able to be measured in the Company's Performance Development Process
Provides operational leadership
Maintains a high level of customer service at all times
Contributes to the achievement of the Company's sales system objectives including attaining a minimum of trigger level 1 in net sales for the store
Contributes to the development and implementation of the People Development Goals system
Applies the Company's policies and procedures
Direct Reports : Assistant Manager
Wheel Alignment Technician
Internal : Area Manager
External : Customers
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND END RESULTS
Answerability for actions and consequences. Measured effect on end results. Freedom to act. Type of impact. Magnitude of impact)
Has comprehensive knowledge of the Company's Administration Procedure manual
Has a sound knowledge of the Company's sales system and applies this to achieve sales targets
Complete sales analysis reports in a timely manner
Completes other administrative reports as required by the Company, including staff information reports and timesheets
Operates the store within the Company's expense projections
Makes an active contribution to the Company management meetings
Ensures that the Company's Health and Safety policy is implemented within the store, including regular H&S meetings and accurate reporting of incidents and accidents
Able to analyse profit and loss reports, and provides the analysis to the Area Manager
Completes Performance Development plans for team members with the assistance of the Area Manager and Resource Department
Has a sound knowledge of stock ordering and stock taking procedures
Analyses sales information and provides feedback to the Area Manager via Gross Profit tracking sheets
Maintains a high level of personal presentation according to the Dress Code of the Company
Ensures that facilities provided for customer use are clean and well stocked including : the reception area, customer lounge, coffee machine, toilets, and Company vehicles.
Facilitates regular staff meetings and supplies the minutes of these meetings to the Area Manager
To work as and where directed by the Area Manager
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
1. Achieve all store targets through close control of staff performance, administration, stock control, sales and services.
2. Ensure store retail presentation standards and customer service standards are maintained to the required levels.
3. Ensure that all staff completes free checks and complete job cards and fully comply with Keystone requirements.
4. Ensure that all staff are fully trained and competent in their roles and undertake performance improvement if required.
5. Ensure that HSE Event Planner tasks for your site are completed as required and ensure that all employees at your site understand, adhere to and follow safe work practises, HSE policy and procedures.
Ensure that all staff is fully trained in Health and Safety and participate in monthly HSE meetings which must be properly documented
Manager. Tyres, Cars Sales ability